Home Office Contents Coverage

Protect the tools—and other stuff—of your trade

Whether it’s your spiffy new computer or the hammer Uncle Mike gave you, your equipment is important to running your business.

If those items are used for commercial purposes or exceed certain limits in your home policy, they might not be covered, and replacing them could be a surprise your business doesn’t need.

uBiz understands the loss of these items could stop you from servicing your clients. We’ll help you repair or replace your business contents quickly, so you can get back to, taking care of business

What kind of stuff does Home Office Contents cover?

  • Computers
  • Tools
  • Inventory
  • Business-related documents
  • Other everyday equipment connected to your business



Insurance designed for Canadian businesses